Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday -- breakfast and lunch

For breakfast, I had leftovers from last night and a large orange. The stuffed tomato tastes even better the next day! For lunch, I had the best peanut butter and jelly sandwich I have ever eaten (except for ones my daddy had made for me in the past). Genesis bread with natural peanut butter and organic blueberry jelly. Oh boy! It was so tasty! Next time I'm going to try a version of Dad's Special PB&J. His includes peanut butter, jelly, butter, syrup, and a secret ingredient. He mixes them all up together and then spreads it on the bread. I'm going to try peanut butter, jelly, agave nectar, and the secret ingredient. My secret ingredient isn't near as awesome as Dad's but I'll give it a shot :)
Yes. That is a Hercules plate. It says "I'm a meat and potato kind of guy." Ironic much?

No comments:

Post a Comment