Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday - Breakfast & Lunch

My breakfast this morning wasn't all bad. It could have been worse. I forgot to eat before leaving the house this morning, making every doughnut shop along the route to church seem like a sanctuary. I resisted, however, mostly because Ethan wouldn't pull over. I ate a bag of Fritos at church and then resigned myself to nothing more than juice and water the rest of the morning. After church, I went to Subway with some friends. I ate a 6 in veggie delight. I did have pepper jack cheese, but I ate the whole grain bread, didn't toast it, and had the red wine vinegar instead of honey mustard like I used to get. I added all veggies except for the banana peppers and jalapenos. It was very tasty and surprisingly crunchy, despite the lack of toastedness. Although I was able to resist the deep fried chips and the sugar coated cookies, passing up free refills on soda was just too much. I drank 3 full cups of root beer before the afternoon was over. I felt a bit of a sugar rush but I crashed quickly. Now, I'm waiting on Jason and Nuke to pick me up to try a Indian Vegetarian restaurant I found online. I don't know if I will like Indian food or not but I believe it's worth a shot. I'll let ya know.

Veg Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment