Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wednesday



Today was a good, on-track day. I grabbed an orange on the way out the door this morning. I resisted the cookies at Bible Study and ate the fruit medley instead. At least for a while, I resisted. I did give in and eat two. Then for lunch, I drank a glass of V8 juice. I nibbled on some chicken that Mrs H cooked. It was tender, straight off the bone chicken. Mmmmhmm! Then for a mid afternoon snack, another glass of V8. For dinner, I had a delicious small salad. I had a few slices of homemade bread. At church, I had Dr. Pepper and then at Sonic afterward, Jason and I split a chili cheese tater tots. Maybe not terribly on track, but partially. Here's my salad:
spinach leaves
shredded carrots
diced bell pepper
crumbled cauliflower
sliced vine tomato
sunflower seeds
parmesan cheese (not the best choice but not the worst)
Mrs H's homemade Italian dressing

As soon as I get a copy of that amazing homemade bread, I'll link it or post it or something. I adore Mrs H's kitchen. It smells like a slice of heaven.
Lunch tomorrow is going to rock. Sandwich, fruit, and veggies. I'm pretty pumped about it. I'm also pretty thrilled about dinner tomorrow night. The sauce is gonna be amazing! I searched high and low for a sweet dip for my fruit. I will tell that story tomorrow with the pictures.
G'night pretend followers! I don't think anyone reads this, oh well. (Julie said something similar on Julie&Julia and then she started getting comments and followers and such. I'm hoping the same happens for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment