Saturday, October 5, 2013

My handsome hubby and I have been married for three wonderful years. 
My beautiful daughter was born August 15, 2013 and I am so thrilled to be a mommy!
Our two cats, JoJo and Sadie, like to sleep during the day and then pounce around the apartment at night when we're all trying to sleep. 
I am first and foremost a child of the one true King. Next I am a wife and mother. I am also a teacher, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I enjoy gripping books and sci-fi shows. 
The purpose of this blog was originally to keep track of healthy food, to keep myself accountable. But over the years, I've learned that health is not just about food. It's about lifestyle. Eating right, exercising regularly, loving fully, studying well, and relaxing often. These are the ingredients to a wealth of health. And those things are what I will now be blogging about! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment