Monday, February 15, 2010

Yesterday Today

Yesterday was absolute magic. So superbly amazing I cannot even begin to describe the beauty of the day! I am not going to pretend I even tried to eat healthy yesterday. It was too perfect to feel guilty about.
For breakfast, Jason bought me a kolache. It was the perfect breakfast. I was so hungry and I was craving something warm and filling and then he showed up with a warm, filling kolache. Superb, Babe :)
For lunch, we skipped because we planned on an early dinner. Around 4, we showed up a Red Lobster. Around 4:30 we sat down. I had the New York Strip Lobster and Shrimp Oscar. It was AAAAAMAAAAZIIIING!! Absolute perfection. I am finally allowed to eat steak again. (I've been allowed to eat steak but it had to be cooked well done. That's not a steak, that's a burnt piece of meat.) It was medium rare. It was juicy and tasty and delicious and oh my gosh! Then it was topped with shrimp and lobster meat sauteed in a garlic butter sauce. All over garlic mashed potatoes. My mouth did a little dance. Jason had one of their specials. I don't remember what it was called but it had lobster, scallops, and shrimp. We had the lobster artichoke dip for appetizer (big surprise, right? haha) and that bread! Oh! The bread. We ate far too much bread but how can you stop eating that bread? You can't. We took some to go. Oh ya, and we had ceasar salads too. They were alright but the croutons were few and far between. The dressing was watery. And the lettuce was iceberg. But it satisfied that little twing of guilt. "But, Conscience! I ate a salad! Geez! Leave me alone for now!" Haha. I meant to take pictures of the food but I ate it too quickly. I was concerned with eating, not blogging. Lol.
Today, I start anew. I am going to eat a salad for lunch, then a salad for dinner. We are going to do our weekly shopping that we skipped last week and then we are going to be good for all time. God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment