Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Rest of the Ugly Week

Wednesday ended pretty well. Baked potato with chives and butter. The rest of the week was incredibly horribly ugly. Fast food, burgers, sodas, pizza, YUCK! It made my taste buds scream for joy but my stomach and my energy level and my resolve feel just awful. The bad part is, I can't fix it right now. Jason is out of town on a men's retreat (I don't feel like cooking single servings: just for me). My bestie is coming over tonight (we don't eat too well when we're together)Tomorrow morning is church (we all know how well I eat there). Tomorrow night is Red Lobster for Valentines Day (Yes, I'm getting tasty food. It's friggin Valentine's Day). So the best I can do right now is say that I'll start healthy again on Monday. Juice and salad and fruit and all sorts of tasty things that make me look and feel wonderful. For now, I'm going to go eat cold pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment