Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tuesday Wednesday

For dinner yesterday, we ate at some Vietnamese place. It was not to my liking. Jason enjoyed it but I did not. I can't tell you what I ate. Not because it's a secret, but because I can't pronounce it, spell it, or even remember it. Haha. Jason assures me that it was not alive when I ate it. It was not alive within the hour before I ate it. I assure him, that I will not eat it again. For breakfast, today, I had orange juice and grapes. For lunch, Mrs H and Sarah made an awesome fruit salad. I've got one meal left for the day. Can I make it? YES I CAN!
Mrs H and Sarah's Fruit Salad
Strawberries, quartered
Apples, diced
Oranges, wedged
Coconut, shredded
Lemon juice
Honey
Mix lemon juice and honey together. Combine everything else together. Toss in lemon/honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment