Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday -- breakfast, lunch

In am currently eating breakfast/lunch. It's breakfast food and I'm gonna call it breakfast because I only woke up a couple of hours ago. But it's lunch because it's after 1 PM. Haha. It is very tasty. 2 large brown organic eggs, diced red onion, diced green onion, diced cherry tomato, diced green pepper, cheese (the only thing not good for me), sea salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, italian seasoning, and lemon pepper. I beat the eggs together in a bowl then added the veggies in with the eggs. Then I scrambled them on a cast iron skillet. I had soft scrambled them so that some of the nutrition in the veggies would be there. After the eggs were done, I put them on a plate and put the cheese on top to melt while the whole wheat toast sat on the skillet. I admit, it wasn't the healthiest breakfastlunch, but it sure was good tasting! Tonight, we're going on a date to Olive Garden then off to see the Princess and the Frog. No popcorn or soda for us!

Veg out!

No comments:

Post a Comment