Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wednesday -- dinner

I had dinner at the Hochstettler home this evening. We had carrot raisin salad. There was also turkey noodle stuff but I only ate a little bit of that. Mama H made the greatest pumpkin bread! She gave me the recipe and I am most definitely going to give it a try with a few variations for the hallelujah diet :) She is a fantastic cook. http://www.familychowhall.com/ Check her out sometime.
I hate to admit it, but I am not very strong behind the snack bar. I had a can of root beer and a bag of chips. I do believe I worked it all off laughing though. Jason and I went shopping tonight. Tomorrow evening, we're eating stuffed tomatoes for dinner! Eep! We're also going to have pudding for dessert and a small salad for appetizers. I'm pretty thrilled! I love sharing food with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment