Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday wasn't too good. I ate semi healthy at Bible Study in the morning and semi healthy at the H house for lunch. Then! Oh, then... Pizza and soda at Synergy. Oh my my my. ::shakes head::
Thursday was worse. For breakfast, I had Shipleys. Two kolaches and a dozen doughnut holes. Lunch was awful. Macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese sandwich, and a Subway sandwich. For dinner, I was full and didn't eat anything.
We went shopping tonight. Two days after we planned to. I've got groceries through to Tuesday. No more going out to eat! We've got to plan on better things and actually follow through. After shopping, my tummy started rumbling. So we pulled out the buttermilk and made some pancakes! I left the kitchen to leave Jason to pancake making. I requested silver dollar pancakes. They feel more like a snack than big pancakes.
Then when I wasn't expecting it at all, Jason walks over to the table where I'm sitting and puts a plate down. I say "thank you" without really looking at it. Then I double take and realize that it said my name! How neat is that?! A heart soon followed. Then the very last was a flower. I was so blown away. It was amazing.
Afterward, I felt fat but very, very loved.
Friday is Jason's 29th birthday :) Some friends are coming over and we're eating Fiesta Salad! Woo! Happy birthday, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment