Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wednesday Thursday

Yesterday, Mrs H made black bean patties. EPIC! She got the recipe off of Food Network. She also made some cheesy grits to go on top of the black bean patty. At first, that sounded gross to me, but if Mrs H thinks it's good, I'll give it a try. It was not only good, but it was grrrrrrrrrrreat! I'm putting it on the menu for next week. There are a few things to edit to make it vegan, but I can make it work, hopefully. To my few and far between readers, if you have yet to visit Mrs H's blog yet, go now. She's great. For lunch, we just ate here and there, like usual. For breakfast, I had a bagel with eggs and a banana. Today for breakfast, I had another bagel. Dad wouldn't buy me the donuts that I really wanted because "They're not on the diet." From the man that tells me everything needs meat. For lunch, Dad took me to a neat little burger joint. I worked there a few summers ago and I trust the meat. It's not healthily cooked but it's not from testosterone pumped cows. They buy their beef from local farmers. I appreciate that. For dinner, we're either gonna do a Fiesta Salad again (Jason really liked that but I didn't care too much for it) or we'll do my new Grilled Cheese. I haven't decided yet what I want to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment