Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On the Menu

So it's shopping time again! I have now learned how to link it up so expect more links. I am still going to post what I do but now ya'll will have the original recipe to compare :) I'm pretty excited about that. Here's the menu for the week. I'm going to be trying lots of new things this week so wish me luck!

Tuesday
Lunch- Left over Avocado Soup
Dinner- Fettuccine Not Alfredo
Wednesday
Lunch- Sandwich
Dinner- at the H Home
Thursday
Lunch- Sandwich
Dinner- Caribbean Salad, Peaches Sunday
Friday
Lunch- Left over Caribbean Salad
Dinner- Fiesta Salad
Saturday
Lunch- Left over Fiesta Salad
Dinner- Margherita Pizza
Sunday
Lunch- Out
Dinner- Veggie Wrap, Pudding
Monday
Lunch- Left over Veggie Wrap
Dinner- Sweet Potato Casserole
Tuesday
Lunch-Sandwich
Dinner- Left over Sweet Potato Casserole, Veggie Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment